Skip to main content

I was never supposed to fall this hard for you.

Damn.
It still feels like yesterday.
You and me together in a real world in a real relationship.
Now its just a relationship in my own fantasies.
Yeah, it feels like my heart is still holding on to the thoughts. Its still holding onto  the feelings. It still wants to believe that you gonna come back. So I think I am still in a relationship with you... in my FANATSIES.
Its heart-wrenching ...you know..to wake up everyday and realise that nothings same anymore. You woke up and then without a blink you just grab your phone, switch on your internet and then try to send a sweet good morning message to your girlfriend and then suddenly you realise that you both are not together anymore.
Every second, the brain and the hearts fights. The brains says to move on, let it go and the heart says to hold onto it, to wait for her. The brains says to stop loving her and the hearts says to stop living if you gonna stop loving.
Heart always wins over the brain and then it leaves me.. thinking about all the moments I lived with her.
Everyday I take a step forward and the very next moment I find myself two steps back.
Its very hard to move on if you had loved that person truly and unconditionally.
Its very hard to move on if you had already imagined growing old together.
Its very hard to move on if you had already lived a perfect life with her in your own world..in your own FANTASIES.
I was never ever supposed to fall this hard for you!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes not committing a mistake is also a mistake

Sometimes not committing a mistake is also a mistake. But we should be aware of the kind of mistake we should commit. Good mistakes can make your life but Bad mistakes can ruin it. Sometimes we do things for the betterment of our relationship but it turns out that it was a huge mistake and instead of making it, you end up ruining everything. But then the question is that did i do anything wrong you know trying to do something for the betterment of our relationship and why do I always end up ruining things even I tried to do something to strengthen it. Funny thing about mistakes is that these are unpredictable, you cannot just say that the thing you tried was a mistake or not or it will yield something good or bad. It can be a great effort from your side but its not necessary that for the other side its the same too. Sometimes we know that its a mistake but still we end up commiting it. We should be very careful about the mistakes we commit. Even a small mistake can ruin every...